STUDIO OPENING EARLY 2023 | Costa Rica Retreat April 2023 SOLD OUT
1. Please take your shoes off prior to entering the studio space. This shows respect to the space, your mat, and the teacher, while also keeping the studio clean.
2. Please make sure your cellphones are silenced and left outside the studio space. Once class begins, the front door will be locked so the risk of having your personal belongings stolen is minimal to null.
3. Please be mindful of your personal hygiene. Saucha is the first of the 5 Niyamas, and it means purity or cleanliness. We aim to practice this both on and off our mats. Please apply deodorant prior to class (if you forget, have no fear! There is some emergency stash in the bathroom), remove any makeup (especially mascara) if you are taking any hot classes, and have clean feet.
4. Please show up at LEAST 5 minutes early to class. The doors will lock at the start time of class for the safety of our students and teachers, and to allow everyone to experience the full amount of time their class is scheduled for. No one likes the feeling of rushing to a yoga class, but we understand everyone’s human, and traffic or other things can happen to add time onto your travels to the studio. Please call/text the studio to let us know if you’re running late so the teacher can be aware!
1. If you are unable to attend class, please kindly cancel at least 2 hours in advance or you will be charged for that class. Cancelling in advance allows someone else the opportunity to join into the class. (With this being said, we also understand life happens, please kindly speak to the owner [Kate] with any concerns)
2. If you no show for the class, you will be charged for the class along with a $10 no show fee. If you have a class package (example: 10 class pack) and no show for a class, you will lose a class and also be charged a $10 no show fee.